Monday 18 August 2014

The Royal Guesthouse

This one is for Sandie as I stayed here on her recommendation.  The unique design and colour scheme makes the Royal Guesthouse stand out on the horizon. For 500 Baht - < $20 its not the Sofitel, but welcoming and clean with friendly staff and free Wi Fi.
Saturday night was my first night in the city of Chiang Mai.  After spending my settling in allowance at a mall I spent Sunday aimlessly wandering and exploring the old city and tourist areas - mainly looking for good coffee.
Also had a well deserved Thai massage on Saturday night then a foot massage on Sunday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Well you cant even get an internet connection at the Sofitel Sydney for under $20 so this looks like a bargain to me! Good luck to you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comments and responses. Mary