Monday 15 September 2014

When it Rains the Power Goes off.

And that means no air conditioning, no lights, no wifi and no internet.  And that means a hot and boring evening last night and no daily post.

It also meant for a hot and tiring day.  The power did come on intermittently last night, but we had to search for the circuit breaker so it actually went on in the teacher's quarters.
Today I had Chemistry under the shade of tree - acting out physical change and chemical change.  Earth science was in the ping pong area with mineral samples set out on the tables - nothing if not adaptable.

The photo above shows the heavy rain falling yesterday afternoon.  This was as I was riding back up the hill.  I pulled over just prior to the downpour.  Luckily for me the verandah I had chosen to shelter under belonged to Ban Pong massage.  So I had a foot and calf massage for one hour.  By that time the rain had stopped and a rode the remaining hilly 10 kms with relaxed legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comments and responses. Mary