Saturday 20 December 2014

Friday Christmas Flowers - Poinsettias


Sold in pots at home to provide some Christmas colour, in Thailand Poinsettias grow profusely and in the wild.  These are planted at "Star Bugs" a road side cafe I stopped at on my bike ride this afternoon.
Great name!  Star Bugs only opened in the past week or so as when I rode past last month it was an overgrown shack with weeds, climbers and some car wrecks near a shack.  The first time I rode up the hill I stopped near by to admire the view, and rest, and would have loved a place to stop for a drink -now it has materialised.  Some serious whipper snipping, some burning, new concrete and a lick of paint, some kitsch table and chairs and suddenly its a cafe,

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! Hope you are well. Just wanted to know if there is an address for Star Bugs with you?

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comments and responses. Mary