Thursday 23 April 2015

A Singapore Sling Selfie in Singapore

It may be a cliché, but while in Singapore, the Singapore Sling became my drink of choice.
This photo is for Helen McIntytre, not in the Long Bar, but in the very pleasant Courtyard at Raffles Hotel.  It had to be done!!
My introduction to the Singapore Sling was at the Fullerton Bay Hotel overlooking the lights of the Marina - great location and a very good drink.  In my opinion better than Raffles.  Further research is called for.

I was in Singapore for a few days of my break to attend a Conference for Guidance Counsellors working in International Schools in Asia.  It was great.  Lots of new, relevant and interesting information from engaging presenters.  It was inspiring to meet Counsellors working in other International Schools and hear their perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comments and responses. Mary