Friday 29 May 2015

What's for Breakfast - Not much that Will would eat.

Breakfast for me is usually muslei, banana and yoghurt (Australian Farmers Direct Greek style yoghurt).

However I also have the option of breakfast in the dining hall with the boarding students.  I try and go once or twice a week and have an omelette as an egg and protein fix.

 

The style of the omelette varies depending on the chef.  They can be oily, or more scrambled than omelette like.

My nephew Will made last year his year of "no eggs on Sunday" so I don't think the omelette would entice him to the dining hall.  

The condensed milk on sweet white bread toast wouldn't either, but the students love it.  

I'm not sure what the porridge concoction is, (it was aromatic) but I know it would not tempt Will, or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comments and responses. Mary