Friday 10 March 2017

Team Dai

I should be heading off on the Team Dai 600km cycling challenge today - or 350 if I was going to stop at the mid point - Phonsovan.  However I decided to "pull the pin". While I had enjoyed the training, I was always last and was never going to be as fit as the lean and fit men or the few fit and strong women in the group.
Looking at the profile of each day I hope most readers will think withdrawing is a final sign of sanity. Thanks to those who donated to Quality of Life to support Team Dai - it is a good cause - they do great work to help those disabled through UXO accidents and traffic accidents.
Instead of cycling for 5 days I am off to relax by the sea on a Thai Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comments and responses. Mary