Thursday 23 August 2018
















This post really needs to be a video with sound.  As I have had a shocking chest infection for the past two weeks, I have become friends with the staff at the Chemist's.  At first, I couldn't understand what the noise was or where it was coming from.  However looking closer there is a small screen in the middle of most shelves promoting the product and its advantages.  It is an incredibly noisy, high pitched racket and bizarre, all going at once - no serenity!
The staff are lovely and when I presented a script from the Doctor they shook their head and a young staff member walked me out on the street, around the corner and pointed me to the Pharmacist - not the Chemist.  Not sure that would happen at home and sadly not sure that level of help would be offered to a foreigner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to reading your comments and responses. Mary